BRITCHES AND LACE WILL NOT HOST A FALL 2017 SALE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR SPRING 2018 SALE UPDATES.
Would you like to consign but don’t have time to prepare or tag your items? Do you have boxes of outgrown kids clothing or toys they don’t play with anymore? Why not make some cash on those items! Let the Britches and Lace team help you. We are offering a very limited number of VIP consignor spots for our spring sale. This is an exclusive opportunity, only available to a few consignors on a first come first serve basis. Are you interested – it’s simple – here’s what you need to do:
- Contact us to get the process started (firstname.lastname@example.org) – sign-up begins on March 1, 2017.
- Gather your items (make sure to check the accepted items list on our website and check for stains, tears, damage, etc. – all policies must be adhered to especially quality of merchandise!). We will only be accepting spring and summer clothing for this sale.
- Set up a time for your items to be picked up or delivered. We will make arrangements for you to pick up any rejected items or they will be donated to charity.
- Shop at the Britches and Lace presale on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 (you will also receive a guest pass). And if you volunteer, you can shop even earlier!
- Sit back and wait for your check to arrive within 2 weeks after the sale. As a VIP consignor, you will receive 40% of your sales less a $12 consignor fee. All unsold items will be donated to charity unless you make other arrangements.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com. Space for VIP consigning is very limited and will end on (date to be announced), three weeks prior to the sale.