BRITCHES AND LACE WILL NOT HOST A FALL 2017 SALE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR SPRING 2018 SALE UPDATES.
Please clean all toys and baby equipment.
- Bag all small parts to toys/equipment in ziplock baggies and fasten securely to the item with clear packing tape. This is important since young shoppers tend to scatter toys.
- All DVD’s and computer CD games must be taped closed and/or put in ziplock baggies and securely taped closed. We do not accept VHS tapes.
- All items must include all working parts and batteries must be included.
- Games and puzzles should have all pieces and be in boxes taped closed.
- Theme-oriented items can be grouped together (i.e., baby toys, army toys, Barbies, etc.)
- No stuffed animals.
- We no longer accept drop-side cribs due to the CPSC ban on the sale and resale of this equipment.