BRITCHES AND LACE WILL NOT HOST A FALL 2017 SALE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR SPRING 2018 SALE UPDATES.
Things we need:
- Spring and summer children’s clothing and accessories
- Specialty shoes, limit 4 pairs per consignor, including dress shoes, dance shoes, ball cleats, etc. (No tennis shoes unless brand new.)
- Toys, books, games, puzzles, dolls, DVD’s, Fisher Price and Little Tykes items, Barbies, etc. We do not accept VHS tapes
- Bikes, ride on toys, play gyms, slides, cars, computer/electronic games, and sports equipment
- Strollers, cribs, bedding, swings, high chairs, playpens, bouncers, baby accessories, juvenile furniture, etc. WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT INDIVIDUAL CAR SEATS. Infant car seats that were sold as a unit with a stroller may be sold with the stroller only. The car seats must be no older than 5 years old
- Current and trending junior size clothing. This is sizes in junior departments for girls that start with size 0 and go to size 13/15. There is a limit of 20 items per consignor
Items we cannot accept:
- No drop-side cribs. These are banned by the CPSC.
- Bumbo Baby Seats unless they have a strap attached.
- Out-of-date clothing – nothing over 5 years old – it will not sell.
- Stuffed animals.
- VHS tapes
- Clothing items that have stains or tears or toys with missing or broken parts.
- Underwear and bras.
- T-shirts unless they are name brands like Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, KU, KSU, WSU, etc.
- Battery operated toys without batteries.
- Adult size clothing-this means no sizes 2, 4, etc.
- Home decor items unless specifically for children’s rooms or nurseries.
- Individual car seats.
- Maternity clothing.
As always we will be very selective of the items we accept.
Before you spend your valuable time preparing your toys and baby equipment or your clothing, please be sure they meet our guidelines. Also, please pay attention to tagging instructions. Tags done incorrectly will have to be redone by you, the consignor. Please allow ample time at check-in for correcting any merchandise prep or tagging deficiencies.
Our goal is to provide all shoppers with great quality items. Please look through your items very carefully. Sometimes the light in the building picks up some stains you miss at home, so please don’t be offended if we turn an item away. You are welcome to take them home and try to get the stain out and return them to the sale.